Monday, February 12, 2007

T-mobile Online Refills Are Stupid

I use a T-mobile To Go prepaid cell phone because I don't use my cell phone much. It doesn't work at my house, and I find most cellular conversation barely tolerable.

To refill your plan online, you have to register for a "My T-Mobile" account. Just to add minutes to your plan. They want you to register to give them money.

Why is this so convoluted since I can "Buy minutes for another T-mobile customer" via the same web page without registration? So I when I refill, I use the second option and send the minutes to myself.

Normally I would send an email to customer service asking why some moron thought this was a good idea. Not this time, however, since I fear they might change this so everyone requires registration.

On a side note, I have now being using a pre-paid plan (out of choice, not necessity) for a year now and I will never go back.

Update: Screw it. This is war. I tried to send T-mobile a Site-ation, but couldn't because of the form character limit, which was secret.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home